The AEF of Australia:
- is, and strives to remain a child safe organisation.
- has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and respond to them consistently in line with our policies and procedures.
- Will not hesitate to report incidents of child abuse.
- actively works to listen to and empower children
- is committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, and to providing a safe environment for children from other backgrounds or with a disability.